Temporary paid positions
TORONTO CITY: Temporary paid positions فرص عمل مؤقتة
55 John St. 11th FL.
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3C6
Toronto Elections is currently hiring for a variety of temporary paid positions to support the June by-election for mayor. Successful applicants will enhance their skills in customer service, problem-solving, and teamwork.
• You are eligible to work in Canada
• You are 18 years of age or older on or before election day
• You have a valid Social Insurance Number
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying:
• Visit the Toronto Elections Jobs webpage to learn more about the positions available.
• Click “Apply for Election Jobs” to create your account and select an interview date.
• During your interview a role may be assigned based on your knowledge, experience, and the availability of positions.
• If you are successful, you will receive an email with details about your assignment and training.
If you require assistance for an election position you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-338-1111 and press 2, or TTY 416-338-0TTY (0889).
For information about Toronto’s 2023 by-election for mayor, visit: www.toronto.ca/byelections.